Save $1500 per stateroom!* Wine Lovers Alert!
Enchanting Rhine River Cruise
ENJOY A 7-NIGHT CRUISE FROM BASEL TO AMSTERDAM November 19 - 26, 2018
with your Wine Host Tony Stewart, CEO & Proprietor of Quail's Gate Winery in the Okanagan Valley, B.C.
Dive deep into the history and wine regions of the Rhine River. Explore charming villages like Riquewihr and Breisach as you sail along towards Strasbourg. Visit the historic university town of Heidelberg and continue to Rüdesheim. Enjoy an evening walk in Koblenz and cruise to Cologne where you’ll admire its imposing cathedral. Conclude your cruise in the vibrant city of Amsterdam.
- 7 nights deluxe accommodation in river view stateroom
- onboard wine pairings with award-winning cuisine, Tony Stewart**, your wine host, will lead tastings and discussions
- unlimited complimentary wine, beer & soft drinks with lunch & dinner
- fine dining at The Chef’s Table and Main Restaurant Sip & Sail
- Cocktail Hour
- Captain’s Gala Dinner and Cocktail Reception
- complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- a variety of guided shore excursions in every port
- complimentary bicycles
- special tours and tastings at local wineries and private cellars
- learn about winemaking in renowned vineyards
*ABOUT TONY STEWART—As CEO of Quails’ Gate Estate Winery,
Tony directs much of his energy in creating an environment that
enables Quails’ Gate to succeed as one of the world’s best wine houses. He’s passionate about ensuring that Quails’ Gate visitors
receive exceptional product and service. Tony and the rest of his team are confident and excited about leading the way in winery
culinary tourism. He also devotes significant time to several local, industry, provincial and national associations
* Book by June 30, 2018.